1/2 Photos of Grilled Potatoes and Onions With Herbs (Foil Wrapped)
1 hr 5 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
These can also be made in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted or 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as basil, chives, parsley, oregano, rosemary, sage, tarragon, and thyme
- 1Combine potatoes, onions and herbs in a large bowl.
- 2Combine oil, butter, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- 3Drizzle over potato mixture.
- 4Toss to coat well.
- 5Arrange potato mixture on 1/2 of a piece of foil large enough to accommodate all the ingredients when made into a packet for grilling.
- 6Grill over medium hot coals for 30 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning and shaking occasionally.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Potatoes and Onions With Herbs (Foil Wrapped)
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 249.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed fresh herbs