This is one of our favorite side dishes. You can also do individual packets to each person's liking and add a piece of boneless chicken breast to each one. Of course you would cut down on the vegetables on each packet if you add the chicken. Also, you can use whatever seasoning you like, but this is what I use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice up potatoes (about 1/4" thick).
- 2Cut onion into big chunks.
- 3Spray butter spray on the aluminum foil.
- 4Place potatoes, onion, and carrots on the aluminum foil.
- 5Season with Adobo Seasoning, McCormick Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning.
- 6Cut 4 slices of butter and place on top.
- 7Bring up 2 sides of aluminum foil and roll together and down. Then roll up each end. Should be airtight.
- 8Place packet on grill at about 350 or Med. for about 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g