Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of our favorite side dishes. You can also do individual packets to each person's liking and add a piece of boneless chicken breast to each one. Of course you would cut down on the vegetables on each packet if you add the chicken. Also, you can use whatever seasoning you like, but this is what I use.
- 6 red potatoes
- 1 sweet onion
- baby carrots (optional) or sliced fresh carrot (optional)
- goya adobo seasoning
- mccormick roast chicken seasoning
- butter-flavored cooking spray (e.g. Butter flavored Pam)
- 18 inches aluminum foil (Heavy Duty)
- Slice up potatoes (about 1/4" thick).
- Cut onion into big chunks.
- Spray butter spray on the aluminum foil.
- Place potatoes, onion, and carrots on the aluminum foil.
- Season with Adobo Seasoning, McCormick Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning.
- Cut 4 slices of butter and place on top.
- Bring up 2 sides of aluminum foil and roll together and down. Then roll up each end. Should be airtight.
- Place packet on grill at about 350 or Med. for about 40 minutes.