Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Recipe source: Southern Living
- 4 lbs small red potatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, chopped
- cooking spray (Pam)
- In a large pot, add potatoes and water and bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook until potatoes are tender (20-30 minutes). Drain and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- In a large serving dish or bowl combine grated lemon rind and juice of one lemon and next 4 ingredients (garlic - parsley) plus the remaining oil (2 tablespoons). ***Lemon mixture can be made one day ahead and refrigerated; remove from refrigator 30 minutes before tossing with potatoes.***.
- Prepare barbecue.
- Coat cooking grate with Pam and place on grill on high heat (350-400 degrees F).
- Grill potatoes, covered for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove potatoes from grill and toss with lemon mixture.
These are wonderful grilled potatoes! The seasonings are just right. My family gobbled them up! Thanks, ellie!