Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy summer side dish that goes with just about anything -enjoy!
- Cut scrubbed potatoes into large chunks.
- Boil potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Mix butter and seasonings together.
- Place butter and seasonings in pie plate with several holes punched in it.
- Coat drained potatoes in seasoning mixture in pie plate and grill over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until crispy, turning occasionally.
This is an easy and very tasty summer dish to prepare. The Tex-Mex seasonings give the potatoes an extra punch of flavor. Thanks for sharing this recipe. :-)
Too cold to stand outside today so after the five minute boiling, I roasted these in the oven @ 425° for twenty-thirty minutes. Loved the seasoning and the oven method works just fine.
These really rouded out my meal. They were soft and tasty! Thanks!