Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
One of my "found" cut-outs from a magazine at some point and time in my life. Sorry I can't give more information. I'm actually quite surprised it is not already on 'Zaar but I do need to save it for future reference as my goal is to one day not have one cut-out recipe anywhere in my kitchen but have them all saved here on 'Zaar. :)
- 6 large potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste (is an option instead of the salt & pepper) or garlic salt (is an option instead of the salt & pepper)
- Boil potatoes until almost tender - about 25 minutes.
- Drain, peel (optional) and cut lengthwise into 1/2" slices.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper or for a spicier taste use garlic salt / seasoning.
- Cook over glowing coals (or a medium high heat for a gas grill) for about 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Very easy to prepare, and tasty! Thanks for sharing! ZWT7
We made these indoor using a George Foreman grill and they turned out great. Next time we'll be experimenting with some flavored olive oil and/or herbs. Very easy to make this way. Made for ZWT 7.
I made one potato outside on my charcoal grill. I loved the taste, and used garlic salt. I did make the mistake of cutting the slices a little thin on some of them, so be careful! Really enjoyed these, since I could cook them on the grill along with the rest of the meal. Made for potluck tag.