Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Using Lipton Onion Soup mix you have a tasty and simple side dish the whole family will love! Oven method also included.
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- fresh ground black pepper
- In large bowl, blend soup mix, oil, vinegar and garlic; stri in potatoes.
- Grease 30x18-inch heavy duty foil; top with potato mixture. Wrap foil loosely around mixture, sealing edges airtight with double fold. PLace on another sheet of foil; seal edges airtight with double fold in opposite direction.
- Grill, shaking package occasionally and turning package once, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Spoon into serving bowl and toss with basil and pepper. Serve warm.
- OVEN METHOD** Preheat oven to 450*. Prepare foil packet as above. Place in large baking pan on bottom rack and bake, turning packet once, 40 minutes or until tender. Toss and serve as above.