1/4 Photos of Grilled Potato and Onion Packets
Great side dish for the grill. The mustard taste is very understated. My dh and I don't like mustard, but we love this recipe. In response to Engrossed's review, she is right that you don't need all the oil--I always have oil left in the bowl after I transfer the potato mixture to the foil, and I've just always tossed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together oil, mustard, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- 2Add potatoes and onions to mustard oil. Toss to coat.
- 3Set six 18x9 inch sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil on work surface. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Divide potatoes and onions between the sheets, placing in the center of the left half of each sheet. Fold right half of foil over veggies and fold edges of packages together to seal well.
- 4Grill about 25 minutes over medium high heat.
- 5Open packages very carefully to avoid being burned by the steam.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Potato and Onion Packets
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.2
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 780.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g