1 hr 15 mins
A nice twist to a traditional summer favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ears of fresh sweet corn, husks and silks removed
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, washed and cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on corn and rub it over all of the kernels.
- 2Salt and pepper the corn.
- 3Place on grill for approximately 7 minutes turning occasionally.
- 4Allow to cool and the cut the kernels from the cob.
- 5Place potatoes in an aluminum foil pan.
- 6Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Place pan on grill, cooking the potatoes for 20-30 minutes turning occasionally until tender.
- 8In a large bowl, mix together the corn, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, onion, basil and garlic.
- 9In a small bowl, whisk the remaining oil and the vinegar together.
- 10Add to the salad and toss together.
- 11Season with salt and pepper and serve. tip: Grill the corn and potatoes at the same time to reduce overall cooking time.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Potato and Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g