1 hr 15 mins
A nice twist to a traditional summer favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ears of fresh sweet corn, husks and silks removed
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, washed and cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on corn and rub it over all of the kernels.
- 2Salt and pepper the corn.
- 3Place on grill for approximately 7 minutes turning occasionally.
- 4Allow to cool and the cut the kernels from the cob.
- 5Place potatoes in an aluminum foil pan.
- 6Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Place pan on grill, cooking the potatoes for 20-30 minutes turning occasionally until tender.
- 8In a large bowl, mix together the corn, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, onion, basil and garlic.
- 9In a small bowl, whisk the remaining oil and the vinegar together.
- 10Add to the salad and toss together.
- 11Season with salt and pepper and serve. tip: Grill the corn and potatoes at the same time to reduce overall cooking time.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Potato and Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g