1/4 Photos of Grilled Porterhouse Steak With Paprika-Parmesan Butter
2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
**Needs to Marinate** I was excited to find this recipe online. In my younger days I worked at a restaurant that served a delicious parmesan butter with all of it's steaks. This is so close to that very recipe. Try the Paprika-Parmesan Butter with all of your favorites steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1247.37 g porterhouse steaks, 2-3/4 to 3 inch thick
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 7 large garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 14.79 ml salt
- 9.85 ml ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1Mix all Paprika-Parmesan Butter ingredients in small bowl until blended.(Can be made 2 days ahead.) Use at room temperature.
- 2Place steak in glass baking dish.
- 3Whisk oil and next 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Pour half of marinade over steak. Turn steak over; pour remaining marinade over steak. Cover and chill at least 2 hours and up to 1 day, turning occasionally.
- 4Prepare grill, (medium heat).
- 5Remove steak from marinade; shake off excess.
- 6Place steak on grill; cover grill.
- 7Grill steak to desired doneness,(until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of steak registers 115 F to 120 F for rare,about 15 minutes per side,or 125 F to 130 F for medium-rare, about 18 minutes per side),occasionally moving steak to cooler part of rack if cooking too quickly.
- 8Transfer steak to platter; cover to keep warm. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 9Using sharp knife, cut meat away from bone. Cut each meat section into 1/3-inch-thick slices.
- 10Spread Paprika-Parmesan Butter over top of slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Porterhouse Steak With Paprika-Parmesan Butter
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 959.2
- Calories from Fat 689
- Total Fat 76.6 g
- Saturated Fat 28.8 g
- Cholesterol 220.9 mg
- Sodium 2044.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 61.2 g