1/8 Photos of Grilled Portabella Sandwiches or Panini
Vicki in CT's Note:
Great vegetarian sandwich. Can make on outdoor grill, panini press, or skillet. These are even better the next day. From Jenny :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together oil, salt and pepper, and garlic. Marinate mushrooms and onions with this for about thirty minutes.
- 2Grill mushrooms and onions over medium heat until done, brushing on the oil mixture liberally throughout cooking time.
- 3Cut the bread open length-wise, brush it with the oil, then lightly toast on the grill.
- 4Layer on the onions and mushrooms. Press sandwich together for a few minutes (I usually use a frying pan to weigh it down).
- 5Cut into 6 pieces or so and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella Sandwiches or Panini
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.2
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 446.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g