Got this recipe from the vegan chef. It is wonderful...even your non veg guests and family will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 medium portabella mushrooms, washed well, and patted dry
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 2 red peppers or 2 orange peppers, de-stemmed, de-seeded, and cut into quarters lengthwise
- 2 green peppers, de-stemmed, de-seeded, and cut into quarters lengthwise
- 2 jalapeno peppers, de-stemmed, de-seeded, and cut in half lengthwise
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1In a large bowl, place the vinegar, olive oil, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper, and whisk well to combine.
- 2Add all of the vegetables and toss well to thoroughly coat the vegetables with the marinade.
- 3Set the vegetables aside and allow them to marinate for 15 minutes.
- 4Place the vegetables on a hot grill and grill for 3-5 minutes per side or until tender.
- 5Transfer the grilled vegetables to a cutting board and cut them into strips.
- 6The tortillas can be warmed on the grill, if desired.
- 7Transfer the vegetables to a platter for service.
- 8Allow guests to build their own fajitas by filling tortillas with the grilled vegetables and top with your favorite sauce if desired.
- 9*Note:the vegetables can also be cooked under the broiler for 3-5 minutes per side or until tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella Mushrooms and Veggie Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 520.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g