1/2 Photos of Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Great as a burger replacement! Slice it up and top a bed of greens! Or mix it into a pasta with extra olive oil. Can be served hot or cold!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large fresh portabella mushroom caps
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons shallots (minced) or 2 tablespoons red onions (minced)
- 3 fresh garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon thyme (chopped)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- shaved fresh parmesan cheese, for garnish (optional)
- 1Place mushrooms in a quart size zip lock bag combine remaining ingredients except cheese and pour over the top of the mushrooms.
- 2Marinate for 1-2 hours, tossing once or twice.
- 3Remove from marinade and cook on hot grill for 3 minutes on each side watching carefully not to burn.
- 4Serve as a side dish, main course, or on a roll (burger substitute).
- 5Topped with shaved cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g