Recipe by Chippie1
A good side dish that goes with almost anything year round. You can double this recipe and serve as a main dish with rice. Enjoy!
Top Review by enestvmel
These were great! I like a lot of garlic, so I added more. Very simple to make. We ate ours with diced potatoes with olive oil and parsley on them. Only other change I made was I used dried minced onion, because I didn't have onion powder. They melted right into the oil.
- 4 portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- In a large bowl, combine the red bell pepper, garlic, oil, onion powder, salt and ground black pepper and mix well.
- Spread mixture over the mushrooms.
- Grill over indirect heat, or to the side of the hot coals, for 15 to 20 minutes.