A good side dish that goes with almost anything year round. You can double this recipe and serve as a main dish with rice. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- 2Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the red bell pepper, garlic, oil, onion powder, salt and ground black pepper and mix well.
- 4Spread mixture over the mushrooms.
- 5Grill over indirect heat, or to the side of the hot coals, for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 587.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g