Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 -2 portabella mushroom, cap
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill.
- Place mushroom gill side up on a plate.
- Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place garlic in the stem indentation of the mushroom cap.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over mushroom.
- Grill 4-6 inches over medium coals, gill side up, until the edges of the cap down, and mushroom is very dark in color.
- The cap should be tender yet firm and slightly pliable when picked up.
- Remove from heat.
- Allow cap to cool slightly.
Goes great on a bed of salad. Garlic and vinegar adds great taste. Simple and tasty, AND healthy. Thanks.