Recipe by Mirj
Easy, delicious and very steak-like. I've given options for either fresh or dried herbs, but these 'shrooms really shine with the fresh stuff!
Top Review by Derf
Oh Boy, Portobellos!! What a feast, who needs steak, these are wonderfull, we did just 4 , under the broiler and had them with a summer veggie salad. The classic combination of garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, can't be beat! and of course the rosemary and thyme just top it off perfectly! Can hardly wait to have'em again, thanks for sharing Mirj!!
- 6 medium portabella mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper