1/2 Photos of Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Easy, delicious and very steak-like. I've given options for either fresh or dried herbs, but these 'shrooms really shine with the fresh stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems of mushrooms and wipe them with a damp cloth.
- 2Preheat the broiler or grill.
- 3Mix oil, vinegar, herbs and garlic in a bowl.
- 4Brush mushrooms with the mixture.
- 5Grill or broil the mushrooms 3-5 minutes per side or until soft and brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g