1/1 Photo of Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Mini Ravindran's Note:
Savour this as soon as you can !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the vinegar, oil, garlic, basil and seasonings.
- 2Place the mushroom (Smooth side down) in a baking dish.
- 3Pour the dressing over the mushrooms.
- 4Allow to marinate for 10 minutes, turning once.
- 5Grill for 5-7 minutes, turning once.
- 6Slice and serve on salads,sandwiches or pizzas.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g