1/1 Photo of Grilled Portabella Mushroom With Spicy Aioli (Vegan)
Forget the steak! This is more than satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup canola oil
For Spicy Aioli
- 1Remove stems and gills from mushroom. Place in ziplock bag.
- 2In a blender combine soy sauce, Worchester sauce, garlic, Rosemary, wine, mustard and pepper. Blend well.
- 3Remove cap on top of blender and slowly trickle in the canola oil, while continueing to blend.
- 4Pour over mushrooms in bag and marinate over night. Mushrooms will shrink alot.
- 5In a separate bowl, whisk Veganaise and Sriracha until well integrated. Transfer to a squeeze bottle and refrigerate.
- 6Heat grill to about 400 degrees. Preheat oven to 375.
- 7Pour entire contents of mushroom and marinade into a baking sheet. Do not discard any of the liquid.
- 8Mark mushrooms on the grill on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- 9Remove from grill and set back on baking sheet in the marinade.
- 10Finish mushrooms in the oven for about 12-15 minutes.
- 11Serve mushrooms in sauce and top with a squeeze of the spicy aioli.
- 12The marinade becomes the most awesome sauce that is good on just about everything.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella Mushroom With Spicy Aioli (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.8
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 1830.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: