kelly in TO's Note:
Love this. Look for the largest mushrooms you can find. This makes 4 main course or 8 appetizer servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce or 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup light mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oiled grill to medium high.
- 2Brush both sides of mushrooms with oil. Grill mushrooms, stem side down, for 4 minutes (do not overcook) Turn and grill for another 4 minutes or until slightly softened.
- 3Top mushrooms with tomato sauce and desired toppings. Sprinkle cheese over top and grill, covered for 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.3
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 170.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g