Recipe by Chef Shadows
Grill. Good. Cooking time includes marination.
Top Review by Sharon123
This made a delicious sandwich! I grilled some zucchini, onion and bell pepper and an olive tapenade mayo and it all went together so well! Thanks for a great recipe. :) Made for the Diabetic Forum's Smokin' Hot event.
- 4 portabella mushrooms, no stem
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 3 ounces balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl or blender, mix together all ingredients, except the mushrooms.
- Marinate mushrooms in dressing for at least one hour.
- Grill on both sides just like a hambuger.
- Serve on a roll or slice for a great steak topping.
- Before serving, drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette.