Grilled Portabella Burgers
- Combine sun-dried tomato mayonnaise ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Stir together marinade ingredients and place in ziploc bag with mushrooms, being careful not to break them. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Remove mushrooms from marinade, saving marinade.
- Grill over medium heat, uncovered, basting with marinade, and cooking about 15-20 minutes or until tender in the center.
- Place focaccia, cut sides down, on grill. Grill until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes. turning once to get good hatch marks.
- Spread sun-dried tomato mayonnaise on toasted bread.
- Line bread with 4 arugula leaves, mushroom and 2 tablespoons goat cheese.
- Serve warm.