1/1 Photo of Grilled Portabella and Spinach Salad
This was inspired by one of those cooking shows. Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line chilled salad plates with baby spinach.
- 2Wash, core and dice tomatoes.
- 3Mix the diced tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- 4Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt, stirring to mix.
- 5Allow the tomato mixture to stand at room temperature while grilling mushrooms.
- 6Wash portabella mushrooms, remove stem and towel dry.
- 7Drizzle lightly with olive on both sides of mushrooms.
- 8Sprinkle lightly with salt to taste.
- 9Place mushrooms on preheated grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- 10Slice mushrooms in 1/4 inch strips and place on top of spinach.
- 11Divide tomato mixture evenly among the two plates, add freshly ground pepper to taste.
- 12Serve immediately as the warm mushrooms wilt the spinach leaves.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella and Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 542.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 16.5 g