1/1 Photo of Grilled Portabella and Spinach Salad
This was inspired by one of those cooking shows. Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line chilled salad plates with baby spinach.
- 2Wash, core and dice tomatoes.
- 3Mix the diced tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- 4Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt, stirring to mix.
- 5Allow the tomato mixture to stand at room temperature while grilling mushrooms.
- 6Wash portabella mushrooms, remove stem and towel dry.
- 7Drizzle lightly with olive on both sides of mushrooms.
- 8Sprinkle lightly with salt to taste.
- 9Place mushrooms on preheated grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- 10Slice mushrooms in 1/4 inch strips and place on top of spinach.
- 11Divide tomato mixture evenly among the two plates, add freshly ground pepper to taste.
- 12Serve immediately as the warm mushrooms wilt the spinach leaves.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella and Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 542.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 16.5 g