Recipe by Tish
Leftovers make great sandwiches. Serve over rice. The pork can be marinaded all day if desired
Top Review by polly salama
this was very delicious! the only change i made was to mince the ginger and add it to the marinade along with three cloves of minced garlic. it was easy and great on the grill. by the way we have a charcoal grill and it worked out to be great. thanks for the great recipe!!
- 2 3⁄4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon wasabi
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pickled ginger, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- Place pork in 13X9" glass baking dish.
- In small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, orange juice concentrate, sesame oil and wasabi.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the soy sauce mixture over pork, turn pork to coat.
- Place pork on gas grill over medium to medium high heat or on charcoal grill 4-6" from medium to medium high coals.
- Cook 15-20 minutes or until internal tem reaches 145 Deg turning occasionally.
- Remove from grill, let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice thinly Divide pork and ginger among 6 places.
- Serve with remaining soy sauce misture.
- Dip slice of pork into sauce, eat with slice of ginger.