Luby Luby Luby's Note:
I came across this recipe in one of my cookbooks and was describing it to one of my cyber friends so she asked that I post it for future reference. I haven't made this recipe, but I have to say it does sound good. The cook time would depend on how long you decide to marinate it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except tenderloins.
- 2Rub the tenderloins with the seasoning mix and coat evenly.
- 3Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours for stronger flavor.
- 4Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat or use indirect heat method.
- 5Grill for 30 to 35 minutes or until pork registers 160 degrees with meat thermometer, turning occasionally.
- 6Remove from grill and cover with aluminum foil.
- 7Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Texas Rub
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 279.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 31.3 g