Recipe by Mike Marek
Great over charcoal fire, gas grill, or in the oven
Top Review by Mo-B
This was a very good recipe. I love the sweet and spicy combination that the pepper jelly brings. I think this would be good on chicken as well. we cooked it inside, and there was a lot of smoke, so I suggest putting the fan on above the oven! Thanks!
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 3⁄4 cups hot pepper jelly
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine apple juice, 1 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of pepper jelly in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir together until jelly melts.
- Place pork in a large sealable bag and pour marinade over.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 12-24 hours.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat or preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Remove pork from marinade.
- Reserve marinade.
- Place pork tenderloin over drip pan and cover grill.
- Grill about 1-1/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 150°F, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Combine 1/4 cup vinegar and 3/4 cup pepper jelly in a bowl.
- Coat tenderloin with jelly glaze for last 10 minutes of grilling.
- Continue to cook until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
- Let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.