Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Great over charcoal fire, gas grill, or in the oven
Make and share this Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pepper Jelly Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 3⁄4 cups hot pepper jelly
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Combine apple juice, 1 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of pepper jelly in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir together until jelly melts.
- Place pork in a large sealable bag and pour marinade over.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 12-24 hours.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat or preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Remove pork from marinade.
- Reserve marinade.
- Place pork tenderloin over drip pan and cover grill.
- Grill about 1-1/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 150°F, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Combine 1/4 cup vinegar and 3/4 cup pepper jelly in a bowl.
- Coat tenderloin with jelly glaze for last 10 minutes of grilling.
- Continue to cook until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
- Let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.
This was a very good recipe. I love the sweet and spicy combination that the pepper jelly brings. I think this would be good on chicken as well. we cooked it inside, and there was a lot of smoke, so I suggest putting the fan on above the oven! Thanks!