Recipe by Kim127
You will want to grill this over indirect heat. What I do is light one side of my grill and then place the tenderloins on the other side. You do not want the flame directly under the meat.
Top Review by DebS #2
Love this recipe! I prepare this for company dinners as well as a weeknight meal. I rub the tenderloins with olive oil first, then the rub and wrap in plastic wrap for a few hours or overnight. It turns out perfectly each time I grill it. I use fresh herbs from my garden.
- 2 (907.18 g) pork tenderloin
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh rosemary
- 14.79 ml chopped garlic
- 4.92 ml dried oregano leaves
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 2.46 ml dried rubbed sage
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill for indirect cooking.
- Finely chop together rosemary and other spices.
- Rub into surface of pork tenderloins.
- Place tenderloins on grill over medium indirect heat.
- Grill for 25-35 minutes or until internal temperature of the meat reaches 155 degrees.
- Let the tenderloins rest for about 5 minutes; slice and serve!