Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
You will want to grill this over indirect heat. What I do is light one side of my grill and then place the tenderloins on the other side. You do not want the flame directly under the meat.
- 2 (907.18 g) pork tenderloin
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh rosemary
- 14.79 ml chopped garlic
- 4.92 ml dried oregano leaves
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 2.46 ml dried rubbed sage
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- Preheat grill for indirect cooking.
- Finely chop together rosemary and other spices.
- Rub into surface of pork tenderloins.
- Place tenderloins on grill over medium indirect heat.
- Grill for 25-35 minutes or until internal temperature of the meat reaches 155 degrees.
- Let the tenderloins rest for about 5 minutes; slice and serve!
Love this recipe! I prepare this for company dinners as well as a weeknight meal. I rub the tenderloins with olive oil first, then the rub and wrap in plastic wrap for a few hours or overnight. It turns out perfectly each time I grill it. I use fresh herbs from my garden.
Fabulous recipe! I found this rub to be rather dry, but the finished product is fabulous. Moist, flavorful, and looked amazing. We cooked the meat to 155 degrees internal, but after cutting into it, it was a little undercooked. We microwaved the tenderloin for 2 minutes more and the finished product was still perfect. (I believe this may be as we just purchased a new grill and are still learning what works best.) Thanks for sharing Kim127!
Juiciest pork! Awesome! My husband and I really enjoyed it!