You will want to grill this over indirect heat. What I do is light one side of my grill and then place the tenderloins on the other side. You do not want the flame directly under the meat.
- Preheat grill for indirect cooking.
- Finely chop together rosemary and other spices.
- Rub into surface of pork tenderloins.
- Place tenderloins on grill over medium indirect heat.
- Grill for 25-35 minutes or until internal temperature of the meat reaches 155 degrees.
- Let the tenderloins rest for about 5 minutes; slice and serve!