1/7 Photos of Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Italian Rub
You will want to grill this over indirect heat. What I do is light one side of my grill and then place the tenderloins on the other side. You do not want the flame directly under the meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill for indirect cooking.
- 2Finely chop together rosemary and other spices.
- 3Rub into surface of pork tenderloins.
- 4Place tenderloins on grill over medium indirect heat.
- 5Grill for 25-35 minutes or until internal temperature of the meat reaches 155 degrees.
- 6Let the tenderloins rest for about 5 minutes; slice and serve!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Italian Rub
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 175.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.3 g