A real crowd pleaser, and adaptable to your choice of flavors. Courtesy of Wegmans Food Stores.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For BBQ Sauce: Warm fruit spread in saucepan on Medium heat 2-4 min, stirring constantly.
- 2Reduce heat to Medium-Low, add wine, reduce to syrupy consistency; 8-10 minutes.
- 3stirring occasionally.
- 4Stir in BBQ sauce, simmer 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Remove from heat, puree until smooth.
- 6Coat clean grill with vegetable oil.
- 7Season both sides of meat with steak seasoning.
- 8Sear until meat has changed color 1/4 way up from bottom, about 2 minutes.
- 9Turn and sear the other side.
- 10Turn meat back over; reduce heat to Low.
- 11close lid.
- 12Grill until just before pork reaches 150 degrees.
- 13Lift lid and brush Sauce on all sides of meat.
- 14Grill until internal temperature reaches 150.
- 15Once sauce has been applied watch carefully.
- 16It will burn easily.
- 17Remove from grill, let rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork tenderloin with Apricot BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 367.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning