Recipe by Topher
Found this online. Think its from a random cookbook. I really like the oriental flavors that this provides. Prep time doesn't include marinading time.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, combine the orange juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, bay leaf, pepper, mustard, ginger, and onion powder.
- Add the pork tenderloins. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours (time permitting) or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, basting with marinade mixture, for 50 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F.
- Discard the used marinade and serve.
- You can boil the marinade before basting and drizzled it over the meat at the end as well for great additional flavor.