Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Rub pork with mustard and place in plastic bag or glass baking dish.
- Stir together lemon juice, oil, rosemary and garlic.
- Pour over meat and turn to coat with marinade.
- Seal or cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, or refrigerate for up to 8 hours; turning occasionally.
- Reserve marinade, place pork on grill over med heat.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, turning often and brushing with marinade.
- DO NOT overcook.
- Meat should be slightly pink inside.
We loved this recipe. It's December here in Wisconsin so cooked in on the stove top in an iron grill pan and it was great.
I made this exactly as published - and we loved it! I only had 1/2 hour to marinade so I'll bet it would have been even better if I had a little more time to marinade. Thanks for posting!
Bert, this was wonderful! I followed the recipe to a "T", except we left it on the barbeque for about 35 minutes! It was cooked to perfection... nice and juicy! Also, I made the marinade up the night before and left the tenderloin in a zippered glad bag in the fridge overnight! The flavour the marinade gave to the meat was absolutely delicious ! I'll certainly be using this recipe again. Thanks for posting this, Bert!