- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub pork with mustard and place in plastic bag or glass baking dish.
- Stir together lemon juice, oil, rosemary and garlic.
- Pour over meat and turn to coat with marinade.
- Seal or cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, or refrigerate for up to 8 hours; turning occasionally.
- Reserve marinade, place pork on grill over med heat.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, turning often and brushing with marinade.
- DO NOT overcook.
- Meat should be slightly pink inside.