My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub pork with mustard and place in plastic bag or glass baking dish.
- 2Stir together lemon juice, oil, rosemary and garlic.
- 3Pour over meat and turn to coat with marinade.
- 4Seal or cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, or refrigerate for up to 8 hours; turning occasionally.
- 5Reserve marinade, place pork on grill over med heat.
- 6Cook for 20-25 minutes, turning often and brushing with marinade.
- 7DO NOT overcook.
- 8Meat should be slightly pink inside.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Tenderloin for Two
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.1
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 35.6 g