Found this recipe at Allrecipes when looking for an easy grilled pork recipe. Turned out very well. Used a meat thermometer to ensure doneness. This was done on a gas grill, so the directions cater to such. Adjust if using a charcoal grill accordingly. Hope you enjoy as much as my family did.
My Private Note
pork te ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to 400 degrees or so (about 8-10 minutes).
- 2Season meat with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- 3Let meat come to room temperature about 10+ minutes while grill heats.
- 4Turn off one burner (the center if a 3 burner grill), turn others to medium.
- 5Cook tenderoins over off burner (indirect heat cooking) for 30 minutes.
- 6Brush meat with BBQ sauce, continue cooking for 15 minutes (Medium pork is done at 160 degrees, Well at 170).
- 7Slice and serve (with sides and/or on sandwich buns).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 727.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g