Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found this recipe at Allrecipes when looking for an easy grilled pork recipe. Turned out very well. Used a meat thermometer to ensure doneness. This was done on a gas grill, so the directions cater to such. Adjust if using a charcoal grill accordingly. Hope you enjoy as much as my family did.
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 package, usually)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees or so (about 8-10 minutes).
- Season meat with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Let meat come to room temperature about 10+ minutes while grill heats.
- Turn off one burner (the center if a 3 burner grill), turn others to medium.
- Cook tenderoins over off burner (indirect heat cooking) for 30 minutes.
- Brush meat with BBQ sauce, continue cooking for 15 minutes (Medium pork is done at 160 degrees, Well at 170).
- Slice and serve (with sides and/or on sandwich buns).