Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Source: Kitchen Secrets
Make and share this Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Combine 1st 4 ingredients in a large zip-top bag.
- Add 1 tsp salt and pork to bag.
- Seal and shake well.
- Marinate in fridge for 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove pork from bag and discard marinade.
- Sprinkle pork evenly w/remaining salt.
- Place pork on grill rack for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices.
- or bake pork at 425 for 20 minutes.
Very tasty and easy to put together. I ended up doing the oven method, since it was raining to hard to grill outdoors, but looking forward to trying it grilled next time. I added 1 garlic clove, chopped, to the marinade. I also boiled down the marinade and drizzled it over the pork before serving. Made for Spring 2010 PAC.
Wanted something different & this was it! Loved the orange juice marinade. I, too, added a chopped garlic clove and, at the last minute, just a bit of Worcestershire sauce for some extra color and flavor. Didn't have green onions so used a sweet Maui. Fantastic!
This is a great marinade. I let the pork tenderloins in the marinade overnight. DH cooked them on the bbq and they were so tasty. Thanks for posting :) Made for I Recommend tag game