Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A crowd pleaser in my house, this is very simple to prepare, and most of the ingredients are always on hand. I like to serve with potato pancakes.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Marinate (overnight is best).
- Grill for about twenty minutes turning often until not pink inside.
- Serve thinly sliceed w/ potato pancakes and applesauce!
This is a definite winner! Today is the first day to use the grill outside and I'm so glad I chose this fabulous marinade. It is super easy to throw together. I put all of the ingredients into a large zip-loc bag, mixed them up and then tossed in the tenderloins. I shook them a few times during the day and grilled tonight for a delicious meal with asparagus and potatoes. Thanks jennymitch!