Recipe by MizzNezz
This needs to marinate for 4 hours. It's a juicy pork dish with a sweet and tangy sauce.
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
I subbed some reg. yellow mustard that I added some horseradish since I was short on Dijon. I was worrie4d it smelled too "mustardy" and I added more chili powder. Well, this grilled up perfectly and not too "mustardy" tasting at all. The leftovers were the real standout, since my pork was still so moist that I could easily shred it with my fingers. Thanks MizzNezz, for posting. Roxygirl
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork in lg plastic bag.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Set aside 2/3 cup.
- Pour remaining marinade over pork, turn to coat.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes each side.
- Juices should run clear.
- Serve with reserved sauce.