Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This needs to marinate for 4 hours. It's a juicy pork dish with a sweet and tangy sauce.
Make and share this Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Place pork in lg plastic bag.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Set aside 2/3 cup.
- Pour remaining marinade over pork, turn to coat.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes each side.
- Juices should run clear.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
I subbed some reg. yellow mustard that I added some horseradish since I was short on Dijon. I was worrie4d it smelled too "mustardy" and I added more chili powder. Well, this grilled up perfectly and not too "mustardy" tasting at all. The leftovers were the real standout, since my pork was still so moist that I could easily shred it with my fingers. Thanks MizzNezz, for posting. Roxygirl
This is a great, easy tenderloin recipe! I followed Nezz's instructions exactly except that I let it marinate for 8, instead of 4, hours. It was fine and allowed us to get dinner ready early in the day so we could 'play' all day! Nice recipe MizzNezz, thanks!
I followed the recipe exactly as written. It is absolutely delish!