Recipe by elliebelle
I received this recipe from a cousin - my family really loved this recipe (dh down to my 3 yr old) - so i thought i would share it.
Top Review by chance57
I made this recipe a few weeks ago. We marinated it for several hours and grilled it up to perfection. We'll be making it again this week. It was fabulous! Defiately worth trying.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peanut oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley, mustard and pepper - place in heavy duty Ziplock bag. Add tenderloins, turning to coat. Seal and marinate for up to 4 hours, turning occasionally. Remove tenderloin from marinade.
- Grill over medium coals (300-350) 16 to 30 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees. let stand 5 to 10 minutes.