My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 small red chile, seeded and fine chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1Salsa: Mix all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes or until chilled.
- 2Makes 3 cups salsa.
- 3Cook pork in 10-inch skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in papaya and pineapple.
- 4Heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Heat oven to 425°F
- 5Spoon about 1/4 cup of the pork mixture onto half of each tortilla; top with about 2 tbsp of the cheese.
- 6Fold tortillas over filling.
- 7Arrange five of the filled tortillas in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch; brush with melted margarine.
- 8Bake uncovered about 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 9Repeat with remaining tacos.
- 10Serve with Papaya Salsa.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Tacos With Papaya Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 270.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 16.7 g