1/3 Photos of Grilled Pork Skewers With Smoked Red Curry BBQ Sauce
Based on a dish Dale Talde of Top Chef Season 4 prepared on the show for a giant party - so I have reduced the amounts. Cook time doesn't include time to soak skewers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 fresh pineapple, cored and cut in slices
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
Smoked Red Curry BBQ Sauce
- 1Soak wooden skewers 30-45 minutes.
- 2Preheat ~ ignite ~ light -- fire up your GRILL!
- 3In a medium-sized saucepan, combine all BBQ sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until it starts bubbling, then reduce to simmer. It will thicken into a barbecue sauce consistency - then you can turn off the heat.
- 4Put pork and onion in a bowl; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to season; stir until all is coated.
- 5Assemble skewers: alternating pineapple, red onion then grilled pork. Each skewer will have approximately two large pieces of each.
- 6Grill all until done, turning (carefully) several times to make sure everything gets browned. Before removing from the grill, cut open one of the larger pieces of pork to make sure there's no pink remaining inside.
- 7Drizzle with sauce and serve!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Skewers With Smoked Red Curry BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 749.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste