Recipe by LuvMyBabies
Got this from McCormick and had it for dinner last night. Whole family enjoyed it. I don't have a grill, so I pan seared it first then finished baking it in the oven. Love how the rub gets caramelized. Delicious. I usually marinate over night.
Top Review by NancyB
I cooked mine on the grill. Don't let the "burn" look fool you - it's just the sugar caramelizing. I dont' know if it was the cut of meat I used (a split pork loin) of the length of time it took to cook - but the meat was tough. The outside was hard and the flavor was weird. I don't do this one again.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix seasonings in small bowl. Coat pork evenly with the rub. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours for extra flavor.
- Grill over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- Test Kitchen Tip: Pork loin roast or baby back ribs can also be prepared with the rub.