Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another version of Panzanella. Great summer salad. Cook time includes the marinating time.
Make and share this Grilled Pork Panzanella recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 2⁄3 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices Italian bread, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (10 ounce) packageitalian mixed salad greens
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped ripe tomatoes
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Combine Italian salad dressing and balsamic vinegar; place 1/3 cup dressing mixture in resealable bag along with pork chops; seal bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Cover and reserve remaining dressing.
- Prepare grill to medium-hot. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill over direct heat for 5 minutes per side, until browned.
- Remove from grill and keep warm.
- Grill bread slices 2-3 minutes per side until nicely toasted.
- Remove bread from grill and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Meanwhile, combine lettuce, beans and tomato in large bowl. Add bread pieces and reserved dressing mixture; toss to coat. Slice pork chops and lay on top of salad.
- Garnish with black pepper and parmesan cheese.