Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another version of Panzanella. Great summer salad. Cook time includes the marinating time.
Make and share this Grilled Pork Panzanella recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 2⁄3 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices Italian bread, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (10 ounce) packageitalian mixed salad greens
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped ripe tomatoes
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Combine Italian salad dressing and balsamic vinegar; place 1/3 cup dressing mixture in resealable bag along with pork chops; seal bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Cover and reserve remaining dressing.
- Prepare grill to medium-hot. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill over direct heat for 5 minutes per side, until browned.
- Remove from grill and keep warm.
- Grill bread slices 2-3 minutes per side until nicely toasted.
- Remove bread from grill and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Meanwhile, combine lettuce, beans and tomato in large bowl. Add bread pieces and reserved dressing mixture; toss to coat. Slice pork chops and lay on top of salad.
- Garnish with black pepper and parmesan cheese.