Another version of Panzanella. Great summer salad. Cook time includes the marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 2/3 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices Italian bread, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (10 ounce) package italian mixed salad greens
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped ripe tomato
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1Combine Italian salad dressing and balsamic vinegar; place 1/3 cup dressing mixture in resealable bag along with pork chops; seal bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- 2Cover and reserve remaining dressing.
- 3Prepare grill to medium-hot. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- 4Grill over direct heat for 5 minutes per side, until browned.
- 5Remove from grill and keep warm.
- 6Grill bread slices 2-3 minutes per side until nicely toasted.
- 7Remove bread from grill and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 8Meanwhile, combine lettuce, beans and tomato in large bowl. Add bread pieces and reserved dressing mixture; toss to coat. Slice pork chops and lay on top of salad.
- 9Garnish with black pepper and parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Panzanella
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.3
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 129.4 mg
- Sodium 894.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens