Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Martha Stewart.
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 3/4 in thick)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- fresh basil
- cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered)
- Place a pork chop between 2 layers of plastic wrap on work surface. using a meat pounder, pound to 1/4 in thickness. Repeat with remaining pork chops.
- Transfer to a nonmetal container. Add balsamic vinegar and oil. marinate, covered, in the refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill or grill pan to med-high heat. Remove pork from marinade; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until cooked through and browned on both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Serve hot, garnished with basil and tomatoes.