Flavorful moist pork roast. Best on the barbecue grill, but can be roasted in oven.
Make and share this Grilled Pork Loin With Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Chop bacon. Mince garlic.
- Crush rosemary and combine with bacon and garlic.
- Cut pork loin lengthwise almost all the way through middle, leaving 1/4 inch uncut meat along one side.
- Open and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread the bacon mixture over the cut surface of meat; close and tie.
- Sprinkle outside of pork loin with salt and pepper.
- Prepare coals for indirect heat with drip pan in center.
- Sear meat at edge of grill directly over coals.
- Move to center, over drip pan.
- Cover the grill.
- Cook meat until cooked through (160°F) (45-60 minutes).
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Watch temperature and be sure not to overcook.
- (Those new remote thermometers for the grill are great for this!) You could also roast in oven, but not as flavorful.