1/2 Photos of Grilled Pork Loin With Bacon
1 hr 10 mins
Flavorful moist pork roast. Best on the barbecue grill, but can be roasted in oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop bacon. Mince garlic.
- 2Crush rosemary and combine with bacon and garlic.
- 3Cut pork loin lengthwise almost all the way through middle, leaving 1/4 inch uncut meat along one side.
- 4Open and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Spread the bacon mixture over the cut surface of meat; close and tie.
- 6Sprinkle outside of pork loin with salt and pepper.
- 7Prepare coals for indirect heat with drip pan in center.
- 8Sear meat at edge of grill directly over coals.
- 9Move to center, over drip pan.
- 10Cover the grill.
- 11Cook meat until cooked through (160°F) (45-60 minutes).
- 12Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- 13Watch temperature and be sure not to overcook.
- 14(Those new remote thermometers for the grill are great for this!) You could also roast in oven, but not as flavorful.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Loin With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.3
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 153.1 mg
- Sodium 239.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 46.6 g