Recipe by sloe cooker
Yummy grilled pork. Prep time does not include overnight marinade time. Recipe from Taste of Home by Myra Innes.
- 158.51 ml canola oil
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 22.18 ml ground mustard
- 7.39 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, 2 1/2 to 3 pounds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large zippered plastic bag, mix the first nine ingredients well, add loin. Seal bag and turn to coat meat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- Drain marinade.
- Grill loin over indirect heat for 1 1/2 hours or until meat reaches 160 degrees.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.