Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Yummy grilled pork. Prep time does not include overnight marinade time. Recipe from Taste of Home by Myra Innes.
- 2⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, 2 1/2 to 3 pounds
- In a large zippered plastic bag, mix the first nine ingredients well, add loin. Seal bag and turn to coat meat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- Drain marinade.
- Grill loin over indirect heat for 1 1/2 hours or until meat reaches 160 degrees.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.