Grilled Pork, Couscous Dried Cherry Salad W/Citrus Vinaigrette
- Combine cumin, ginger, corriander, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil evenly over pork cubes and sprinkle evenly with spice mixture. Thread pork cubes on skewers leaving a small space between each cube.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray and grill about 5-7 minutes or until done. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl cover couscous with boiling water seasoned with 1/2 teaspoons salt; cover and let rest 5 minute Stir cherries and green onion into couscous.
- Arrange cucumber around the edge of serving platter; arrange couscous mixture in center, top with orange slices and pork kabobs.
- In small bowl stir together olive oil, orange juice, zest, brown sugar, salt and pepper; drizzle over salad; garnish with pecans.