1/1 Photo of Grilled Pork Chops With Vegetables
Recipe source: local paper which adapted it from The BBQ Queens' Big Book of Barbeque
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the marinade
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated
- 1 jalapeno, trimmed, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1/2 teaspoon other coarse salt
for the pork and vegetables
- 1To prepare marinade mix marinade ingrediens together - can be stored in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- 2To prepare vegetables, combine half the mariniade with vegetables in a large zip-lock bag or in a marinating dish.
- 3To prepare pork chops, combine remaining mariniade with pork chops in a zip-lock bag or in a mariniating dish.
- 4Refrigerate pork and vegetables for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- 5Prepare grill.
- 6Drain vegetables and pork chops, discarding marinade.
- 7Grill pork chops and vegetables for 15 minutes or uitl done and browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Chops With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 624.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: