1/1 Photo of Grilled Pork Chops With Vegetables
Recipe source: local paper which adapted it from The BBQ Queens' Big Book of Barbeque
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the marinade
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated
- 1 jalapeno, trimmed, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1/2 teaspoon other coarse salt
for the pork and vegetables
- 1To prepare marinade mix marinade ingrediens together - can be stored in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- 2To prepare vegetables, combine half the mariniade with vegetables in a large zip-lock bag or in a marinating dish.
- 3To prepare pork chops, combine remaining mariniade with pork chops in a zip-lock bag or in a mariniating dish.
- 4Refrigerate pork and vegetables for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- 5Prepare grill.
- 6Drain vegetables and pork chops, discarding marinade.
- 7Grill pork chops and vegetables for 15 minutes or uitl done and browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Chops With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 624.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: