1/1 Photo of Grilled Pork Chops With Vanilla-Scented Apples
A great meal for the Autumn days! The pork chops can be pan fried or broiled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill pork chops until barely done. Place on a platter in a warm oven.
- 2Add butter, brown sugar and cinnamon to pan over medium heat. Stir to blend well and to allow to caramelize slightly.
- 3Add apple juice, Licor 43 and apple slices. Cook apples just until done, then remove with a slotted spoon and set apples aside.
- 4Reduce the pan juices to two to three tablespoons. Remove from heat and add vanilla, salt and pepper. Add apple slices and return to heat until the apples are hot. Pour over the pork chops. Serve with rice or potatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Chops With Vanilla-Scented Apples
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.6
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 113.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: