Grilled Pork Chops With Sugar Snap Saute
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oregano, oil, and honey. Pour into a plastic bag,.
- Add pork chops to bag and seal. Turn to coat and refrigerate for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium; lightly oil the grate. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Grill turning once until cooked through, about five minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the bell pepper strips and cook, tossing frequently for about 5 minutes. Add the sugar snap peas with 1/4 tsp salt and cook until crisp-tender about 2 minutes. Add the parsley and toss to coat.
- Serve the vegetables with the pork chops.